Preliminary groups of ISML 2011 have been officially announced. We’re on to see some exciting matches there and may see some surprising results. Only one character from each group directly advances to the regular season. The rest will compete in phase II.
|Elsie de Lute Irma|
|Konjiki no Yami|
|Ilyasviel von Einzbern|
|Victorica de Blois|
|Lala S. Deviluke|
|Souryuu Asuka Langley|
|Gokou “Kuroneko” Ruri|
1) Mio, no doubt about this one. It’ll be more interesting to see who will be second. Merry or Elsee?
2) Misaka. There’s nothing Ritsu can do about it, so I pray for her getting at least that second place.
3) Shana. She seems to be the strongest among the “old” characters. Fate and the rest have been losing their supporters, but Shana hasn’t. My second place guess is Houki. She did well even in the nominations.
4) This bout will be rather interesting. Azusa is most likely to emerge victorious, but I’m curios how big an obstacle Charlotte will prove to be for her. Charlotte didn’t do that well in the nominations, but the nominations started before THAT episode aired, so Charlotte is bound to do much better now.
5) Hinagiku is but one step off the train to the regular season. Try as Ika Musume with her tentacles might, she’s not likely to defeat Hina.
6) I believe that Taiga will roar herself to the top, but I wonder who will be second. Linyin? Kuroko?
7) No questions here, right? There’s no way Yuki could lose with Disappearance having been released not very long ago. Sora likely to be second.
8) I hope and believe that Yurippe will kick Haruhi off the “director’s” chair and Haruhi will probably become the vice-director.
9) The wellspring of wisdom told me that Yui will be first and Victorica second. Ah, someone’s broken the wellspring of wisdom XD
10) I think that Nagi will perform best here and Mugi will rank second.
11) Tomoyo or Eu. As it’s a popular trend that CLANNAD girls are losing their bases of voters and Eu’s “impact” is very fresh, my assumption is thate that Eu will emerge victorious.
12) A premonition of mine tells me that Yui will win this group and Saber will be second.
13) Sadly, I suppose that Fate doesn’t stand a chance against Kirino now.
14) Either Nagisa or Kagami, I think. My guess is Nagisa.
15) Kuroneko. Second will either be Hitagi or Mafuyu. The odds are in favor of Hitagi I assume.
16) Tenshi maji Tenshi! And Nadeko second of course! Hanazawa Kana shall dominate this group.